Saturday 1 May 2010

Go go go!


A really bad drawing of me motivating myself!

It's time to push forward! I need to come up with a good short story for my final year project next year at University and they don't come easy! I plan it to focus solely on good storytelling and animation, with the best quality in mind. That means the story has to be short and as concise as can be, ideally less than a minute long.

Pre-production is important to me and I want to make sure I spend the time well. Also, I think I'll be working with Maya for this project instead of XSI. Mainly because there are a ton more resources and free rigs out there for Maya than there are for XSI. I currently have my eye on the Norman rig, as it is the most customizable and adaptive rig I've found.

I will have some difficulty transferring from the XSI software to Maya, but I'm sure with time I'll get used to the interface and learn to use the tools.

No comments:

Post a Comment